WordPress Website key for Online Business
You need a website, for every online business irrespective, of small or large. Hence, by using WordPress, you can easily achieve this goal.
Because WordPress offers a number of advantages:-
- it is User-friendly, even with little know-how.
- Technology is simple and easy to handle.
- Designs look natural and impressive, while Hierarchy is easy to understand and follow.
- WordPress is easy to handle the Content Management system.
- No need to contact the webmaster, to update the content. You can update or make the changes.
- Just need a computer to work, at any time or from any place.
- The website is responsive yet SEO friendly, while customizable and expandable.
- HTML Editing is not required, as a result, you save your precious time.
- With WordPress Plugins, you can improve the Functions of the website. (So many functions are for free or with minimal cost)
- Add any number of pages and posts, to grow your website, as, With the growth of your business.
How we work?
We are proud to offer, very versatile WordPress website designs and development services to our valued customers. While we ensure the quality of the website and other web marketing tools. The whole process involves:-
Planing ⇒ Create ⇒ Launch ⇒ Monitor
We keep the whole process efficient. Above all, we complete the project on time.
We complete the project in the following phases:-
Planning Phase. (1-2 Weeks)
- Carryout the Need analysis.
- Search the Competitor’s Website, and set the goals.
- Craft the Strategy, for the website.
- Create and forward the Proposal for approval by the client.
- Once the proposal is accepted, we set the project time line, scope of work and establish the calendar.
- Request the client for relevant information.
- Host the domain, in addition, create other Accounts. Like, email and social media.
Creation Phase. (1-3 Weeks)
- Make the Content workbook and road map.
- Establish the Brand and Design guidelines.
- Design the wireframes and finalize the Menu.
- Build the Website, by using WordPress technology for Content Management while keeping in mind, the client’s requirements.
- Create Email Marketing Templates and social media profiles.
Launching Phase. (1-3 weeks)
- Test the website functionality for SEO purposes and the client’s view obtained.
- Publish the Website.
- Conduct Step-by-step training and provide written tutorials to the client.
- Finalize and wrap-up the Project.
Monitoring Phase. It’s is an ongoing process and very important, for the health of the website.
- Monitor and analyze the Website regularly to measure the output.
- Note down the Prospect’s response and incorporate it, to improve the website.
- Provide all the resources and tools to the client, needed for the project.
- Regularly, maintain the Communication with the client, on an ongoing basis. It improves the website and reaps opportunities in a timely manner.
- Work with the client to make the project successful.