Effective Web Copywriting Brings more traffic and leads
Website copywriting is the way of communicating persuasively with your prospect and customers. Furthermore, search engines optimize the content and make it available, for the search results. To add further, website copywriting service creates content that is liked by humans and search engines alike. Only authentic content appeals to customers and prospects.
Phases of Web Copywriting
1. Research Phase:
In the research phase we;
- Carry out online research and consult notes.
- Hold discussions with the client and try to find;
⇒ The communication style of the client.
⇒ What language and slang their business uses.
⇒ Sales and marketing challenge to be addressed.
(These factors are important in the creation of web copy)
2. Strategy Phase in Web Copywriting:
In this phase, we focus on the content elements to translate these into a living webpage. These elements are;
- Keywords: For each page, we choose the right keywords.
- Meta description: Create the meta description that describes the topic.
- Client Input: Gather guidance from the client as to what all, to emphasize on the page.
- Headlines: Craft the headlines incorporating the keyword and benefits offered, right up in the headings. (H1, H2, and even H3 are created if necessary).
- Plan the Content: Plan introductory content with high impact value, for the top of the page, and body of the page, where the complete content appears.
- Design call-to-Action.
- Make the list of all writing resources, to include industry information and other online authoritative links.
- Design the wire-frame, menu, and rough skeletons to understand the project.
3. Sample Content Phase:
We create few finish pages as sample content before all the pages of the website are crafted. Then we send it for the client’s approval. Once approved, only then we proceed with the balance pages.
4. Content Creation Phase:
Once the sample content is approved, then we proceed to create the complete content. We keep the following points in mind when creating the web copy.
- Create a unique content page even for the similarly themed pages.
- We keep SEO in mind and add only needed words to the content. So, the content copy is acceptable to humans and search engines alike.
5. Editing and Proof Reading Phase:
Editing is critical!
Our editor team will look for the following issues taken care-off;
- The content message is logical, effective, and persuasive.
- Look for the correctness of spelling, grammar, punctuation, choice of words, writing style, and tone.
- Ensure that statistics and factual statements are correct. (Client Authenticates).
- Check for the proper use of keywords, as at the right places and pages.
- Confirm the text to the applicable writing standard. (AP style or AMA manual of style).
Hence, Web Copy is an essential part of your online marketing tactics and strategies. So it must be educating the prospect about your business. People want knowledge and learn about the product that they want to buy.
They don’t want to be sold!
We address this issue by creating persuasive, powerful, and engaging content. Consequently, communicates the message to the audience in an effective way.
Contentwriting.blog team of professional and experts are the specialist in the respective niche. We exactly know how to draw the attention of the prospect through impressive and convincing headings. We take the prospect swiftly on the buying path to commit action they desire.
“It is how, you sell is more important than what you sell”
Remember! Your investment in a great copy is never wasted.