Terms of Service
- We will provide website development services as agreed upon in the project proposal.
- We will communicate with you regularly and provide updates on the progress of the project.
- We will deliver the website within the agreed upon timeline.
- We will provide a warranty period of 30 days from the date of delivery during which we will fix any issues or bugs free of charge.
- We reserve the right to terminate the project if we feel that the client is being unreasonable or if the project requirements are outside the scope of the initial agreement.
- The client is responsible for providing all necessary materials and information required for the project.
- The client is responsible for providing timely feedback and approvals during the project.
- The client is responsible for obtaining all necessary licenses and permissions for any content or materials provided for the project.
- The client will retain ownership of all content and materials provided for the project.
- We reserve the right to use the completed project as part of our portfolio or for marketing purposes.
By using our services, you agree to the above terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.