5 Best Plagiarism Checkers
5 Best Plagiarism Checkers for Content Writers
Putting unique ideas into practice, not only help content writers to rank on Google but also wins the hearts of many readers. There are a lot of things a content writer should embrace religiously. To start with, unique content free from plagiarism is the first and the most essential one. Newbie content writers can’t make a mark in their field unless they are creative. Creativity sprouts from the creation of something new in the unique framework of ideas. plagiarism checkers will help you to remain on the right track.
Successful content writers always look for something exceptional to remain up to date with their knowledge and skills. In this journey, they discard old technologies and always adopt new tools.
If you want to know, the top 5 plagiarism checking tools that successful content writers use, then read the full article.
How difficult it is to write unique content nowadays?
In the early days of Google, content writing was much easier as writers were not much bothered about plagiarism and SEO.
They would do keyword stuffing just to outrank their competitors. Nowadays, they can’t practice black-hat SEO because it would get penalty strikes from Google.
Therefore, the biggest impediment in succeeding as a content writer is the creation of plagiarism-free content.
You can know the difficulty of ranking in Google through the stats that 1.88 billion websites have been launched on Google since its inception.
One-third of websites are plagiarized. So, it is very difficult to think out-of-the-box and provide some exceptional pieces of content. In the face of such a great number, you can’t rank on the top SERPs unless you produce something valuable for the readers.
Google abhors plagiarizing
Google algorithms are continuously changing and improving day by day. Experts say that Google keeps on updating its algorithms 500 to 600 times each year.
Its Panda update released in 2011 focuses on reducing the ranking of websites that publish copied and low-value content.
If you plagiarize someone’s content then you are likely to face Google’s wrath in the form of a low ranking of your website. Moreover, if you duplicate content to manipulate the ranking, Google will surely penalize you for that. Therefore, it is high time to avoid similar content, if you want to improve your website’s ranking.
Here are the five best plagiarism checkers for content writers
Being an SEO tools provider, they have developed their own free plagiarism checker. It has been in the use of content writers for some years. You can use this tool to check plagiarism before uploading content on your website.
- It is free of cost if you want to check 1000 words article. Nevertheless, if you want to check more words then you can register for a paid version to avail of better services.
- To get more precise results, you can exclude Urls or quoted content so that it does not appear in the search results.
- It has varied languages options, you can select the preferred language from the drop-down menu.
- You will get a detailed result showing the percentages of plagiarized and unique content.
- It makes the result more explicit by underlining the paraphrased as well as copied content.
The copied content sources entail the user to cite the sources or to check if the result finding is up to the mark.
Their online plagiarism checker is considered a class apart due to its fast processing and accurate results. Content writers like this tool because of its versatility.
- It does free of cost plagiarism checking and provides precise results.
- The best feature of this tool is that it gives line-by-line checking results.
- Its unique option opens a paraphrasing tool that changes the wording of your text in seconds.
- You can generate a report of your result by using generate report button.
- It gives results in two forms. One is sentence-wise results and the other is matched URLs result. You can compare the match results with the results present on the website.
- This tool also provides a keyword density finder that locates the important words in the text and tells the percentage of use.
Their plagiarism checker finds copied and similar content from any text and presents results in no time. Therefore, it is used by a wide number of people belonging to different professions.
- You can remove plagiarism of 1000 words content without any charges.
- The advanced deep search feature helps you to search for plagiarized content deep into the internet.
- It can scan multiple formats of files without any issue.
- It provides the sources from which the content is taken and helps you to track down the similarity.
- You can download plagiarism reports for free.
It is an online plagiarism checker that checks the originality of your content by searching on the web for possible duplicate content.
- It detects 1000 words for free.
- For word count exceeding 1000 characters, you need to register for the paid packages.
- It provides three search options: Quick search, deep search, and file search.
- It is available in four different languages: English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish.
It is a duplicate content checker that deals with a lot of billions of resources and fetches plagiarism against your content.
- You need to register to check plagiarism completely.
- It gives instant results no matter how much the number of words is in your text.
- This tool uses NLP to check grammar mistakes in your content.
- It supports more than 20 languages.
- You can download your plagiarism report after checking the content.
Wrapping it up
Unique content is the holy grail in Content writing skills. However, it isn’t easy to write such content due to a lot of content already present on the internet.
Every writer has to face the issue of plagiarism in their career. To resolve it one needs to have the best free plagiarism checker.
Let’s enjoy these five best plagiarism tools.
Excellent recommendations of free tools to avoid plagiarism.